Showing all 2 results
Elbrus is our line of merino wool mid-layers. They are the perfect complement to the base-layers when the weather gets colder. Thanks to the exceptional properties of merino wool the garment breathes and creates a perfect micro-climate for all activities.
Our merino mid-layers are an essential element in the 3-tier layering system. Merino wool provide fantastic warmth while wicking moisture away from the skin. It provides supreme long lasting comfort. It is the perfect complement to our merino base-layers.
- Flat-lock stitching : helps to reduce chafing.
- Naturally antibacterial : natural merino wool helps your garment stay fresh and odor free.
- High wicking : actively wicks moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Breathable : highly breathable fabric lets moisture out, making sure you stay dry on the inside.
- Mid-weight : great for additional warmth for any activity.
- Easy care and quick drying : hand or machine washable on a 30 degree wool cycle (wool detergent and no spinning) for easy care.
Discover Elbrus advantages
Merino wool is the most effective natural form of all-weather protection while being the finest and softest. Elbrus mid-layers are made of a blend of extra fine merino wool and stretch polyester for additional stretch, resistance and durability.
Elbrus merino mid-layers are made using certified yarns
Certification OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100
Altai base layers are made using extra fine merino wool yarns that are certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100. The sowing threads are also certified. That means all components are guaranteed free from any harmful substances for human health. This is the guarantee you can enjoy your base layer fully and safely.
Ethical merino wool at its best
Merino wool is inherently natural, biodegradable, renewable and breathable. The merino wool yarn used in Altai is also carefully selected to only originate from ethically raised sheep flocks.
Gear up truly and enjoy !
Made in the heart of Eastern Europe
Elbrus mid-layers are proudly made in Serbia by Ecovolve
Elbrus mid-layers are made in Serbia to the highest standard using high quality extra fine merino yarn from Italy. From knitting and washing to manufacturing and packaging, all steps to make the best possible garment are done with passion and love in Serbia.
Special Offer for PSS (Planinarski Savez Srbije) members
Get 10% off from all clothing products.See how it works